Nigeria’s leading indigenous technology company with focus on Identity management and epayment solution and systems, Chams plc celebrated her 28th Anniversary this September. Standing tall where many have fallen, Chams has repositioned itself as a major force to reckon with in Nigeria for identity management and leading the pack in the many CBN cash-lite and KYC project.
The Chams Group today holds
- Independent ATM Deployment License awarded by the Central Bank of Nigeria
- POS Terminal Service Provider License awarded by Central Bank of Nigeria
- Mobile payment License awarded by Central Bank of Nigeria
- International mobile payment partnership with Bancore
- Transaction Switching License granted by Central Bank of Nigeria
- Sole deployer of Bitel POS terminal branded endorsed by Central Bank of Nigeria
Not resting on these achievements, Chams group celebratesd her anniversary, with renewed commitment to delivering value to the society, charting the cause for proper identity management in Nigeria. There is more to the future and even much more to Chams.
For He’s a jolly good fellow
On 18th September 2013, Chams sent forth her pioneer Chairman, the erudite scholar and revered Arch Bishop of the Anglican Communion, Professor Adebayo Dada Akinde.
Akinde served as the founding Chairman of the Board of Director from 1985 to 2013. Providing exemplary leadership, exceptional contribution, unmatched commitment and devotion and an overall outstanding performance