November 2023 makes it one year since Mayowa Olaniyan assumed office as the fourth and first female Group Managing Director of Chams HoldCo Plc.
Since her resumption, the company has grown by leaps and bounds; from an increase in share price to a record gross revenue increase, her impact has been one for the books.
HoldCo Status & Performance of Shares
- Achieved triple-digit growth in both revenue and profit for the financial year 2023.
- By the end of Q3, 2023, the company reported a remarkable 137% increase in revenue, 181% increase in gross profit, and a total asset increase of 43% from the previous year.
- Chams Hold Co Plc’s Share price moved from NGN 0.22 to NGN 2.48 within 10 months.
- In October 2023, Chams HoldCo Plc ranked among the top 4 stocks in year-to-date performance at the Nigerian Exchange Group.
- Perso Bureau’s business expansion includes SIM card production and infrastructure expansion to deliver 5 million cards per week, solidifying its role as a major supplier of SIM cards to MTN.
- The CBN awarded the company a Payments Service Holding Company License (PSHC)
Here’s congratulating the Group Managing Director on a successful one year in office!